Date PostedDecember 2, 2021
VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH
Engineer Vehicle Technology / Physicist as Scientific Advisor Mobility and Automated Driving (d/m/w)
Your tasks with us:
- Expert advice to policymakers: inside on the design of research priorities and programs on the transformation of the vehicle industry, on the digitalization of transport and on transport infrastructures.
- Expert assessment and review of research projects with regard to the eligibility for funding by public contracting authorities
- Evaluation and monitoring of innovative funding projects in the research fields of automated connected driving, electromobility, transport infrastructure, cluster management in the field of mobility
- Analysis of technical trends, social implications of technologies, and political framework conditions
- Organization and implementation of expert discussions and dialog processes with the expert community
- Support of the funding body in the technical presentation of the projects for politics and the public and in the management of the funding processes.
Our expectations of you:
- Completed university studies (master’s degree or diploma) in natural sciences or engineering (e.g., physics, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, transportation).
- Strong interest in the political and social context of research funding
- Proven knowledge of one or more relevant topics (e.g. sensor technology, ADAS, AVF, AI, battery technology)
- Collaboration or research management in national or European funded projects or alternatively industry experience is desirable
- Ability to present complicated technical and organizational issues in a concise and understandable manner
- Strong communication and organizational skills as well as a high level of commitment and service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
You can find out more about the department here.
VDI/VDE IT in three minutes
VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH is a leading service provider when it comes to questions about innovation and technology. Our employees work together in interdisciplinary teams as experts from natural sciences, engineering, social sciences and economics. We support and advise in the analysis of complex projects or market situations, in funding with research programs from the federal, state and EU governments and organize business offices or contact offices for research and industry.
What we offer you:
Own topics | A lot of responsibility | Independence | Project work
The flexibility of working hours
Flexitime | Overtime compensation | Part-time | Mobile working
Flexibility | Part-time option | Parental leave
Good initial training | Personal development | Professional training
Flat hierarchies | Clear communication | Appreciation | Cooperation
Remuneration and conditions
Vacation bonus | Pension scheme | Christmas bonus | BVG ticket
All disciplines | Age mix | Project work | Retreats
Events | Networks | Contact mediation | Cooperations
Berlin | Dresden | Stuttgart | Munich | Bonn | Hannover |
Type of position: Part-time