Date PostedDecember 3, 2021
TWT Science & Innovation
You have successfully completed your studies or your doctorate and are looking for new challenges, diverse projects, interdisciplinary teams and flat hierarchies? Then become part of TWT GmbH Science & Innovation! TWT stands for Technisch-Wissenschaftlicher Transfer (Technical-Scientific Transfer) – for 35 years we have been generating the latest scientific know-how through the expertise of our employees and by working on more than 70 research projects with internationally renowned universities, companies and institutes around the globe to date. We transfer this know-how directly into practical applications for our customers and partners such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung and Microsoft. Our core competencies are in IT, digital engineering and consulting, our strategy is to combine them. Always up-to-date is our knowledge society and our philosophy to work directly on the pulse of tomorrow’s topics, such as currently Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, E-Mobility, Model-Based Systems Engineering or Virtual Experience.
What you can expect from us
- You automate complex processes in virtual product development using CAx programming interfaces.
- You develop tools and supporting software applications in the CAx environment, e.g. using generative engineering approaches.
- You are significantly involved in the development of methods for process optimization in our customers’ CAx and PDM systems.
- You proactively advise our customers in all dimensions of virtual product development and work closely with them.
- You help our customers adapt their vehicle development processes to the new challenges that come with autonomous driving, Industry 4.0, e-mobility and connectivity.
- You model complex technical systems and physical relationships, e.g. in the context of autonomous and automated driving.
- You develop forward-looking methods and tools that enable the shift from text-driven specifications to model-based system development and enable our customers to apply them.
- Together with colleagues, you will design and test software systems for system development from requirements to specification, to implementation, to validation.
What you should bring along
- PhD in an engineering discipline (e.g., computational engineering, mechatronics, electrical, mechanical, aerospace) or physics preferred
- Excellent knowledge of a high-level programming language such as Python, C#, C++, Java, or React and enjoys programming
- Knowledge of semiformal modeling languages such as UML or SysML advantageous
- First practical experience in one of the areas of requirements management, modeling, model management, collaboration, configuration and variant management or testing desirable
- Knowledge of CAx or simulation software, such as Siemens NX, Catia, Abaqus, StarCCM+, OpenFOAM, Simpack, Adams or the modeling language Modelica advantageous
- Ideally first practical experience in the automotive sector
- Innovative spirit, self-initiative as well as joy in learning and tinkering
- Very good communication skills, enjoys constant exchange within the team and with the customer
- Winning appearance and a good sense of humor
- Very good English skills
What we offer
- Innovative, technically highly demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams and highly qualified colleagues
- Direct industry assignments from the development and IT departments of premium vehicle manufacturers such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD
- Research contacts with leading universities such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Flat hierarchies, open doors and quick assumption of responsibility – co-determination, co-design, leaving your own fingerprint behind
- Discover your own new talents and shape your career path individually: Become a subject matter expert, project leader or manager with us
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms
- Possibility of remote work during Corona when compatible with project tasks, currently used by most employees
- Flexible working hours supported by our attractive flexitime model
- Great colleagues who make daily work twice as much fun
- Structured induction and a personal mentor
- Attractive benefits, fresh fruit, coffee and tea free of charge
Location: Stuttgart, Munich, Ingolstadt
For further information please contact Dr. Matthias Kronenwett.
TWT GmbH Science & Innovation – Ernsthaldenstr. 17 – 70565 Stuttgart – Tel. +49 – 711.21 57 77.0