Date PostedDecember 7, 2021
LightSolver builds an optical solver that finds the optimal solutions to the most complicated computational problems, in the shortest timeframe.
We are developing an innovative all optical, quantum inspired device, based on a coupled laser array – at room temperature – and is as compact and energy efficient as a desktop computer. By exploiting the natural properties of light such as deep connectivity and massive parallelism, LightSolver finds the optimal solution at the speed of light.
We are recruiting an experimental physicist to join our talented multidisciplinary team.
The role includes development of cutting edge optical devices, collaboration with experts in many fields, algorithms, optical and mechanical design, theory. Experimental lab work including optical measurements, automation, modeling, analysis, optical simulation.
- Ph.D. in Physics or EE
- Experience in designing and building optical free-space systems
- Matlab/Python and simulation software skills
- Team player
- 2+ years of industrial experience in optics
- Experience with Fourier optics
- Experience with lasers design
- Experience with optical, mechanical or electrical design
- Experience in patent writing
- Acquaintance with Julia language