Date PostedDecember 11, 2021
QualificationB. Sc., M. Sc.
Deloitte’s ServiceNow Emerging Technologies professionals lead the technological development trend through consulting services oriented to developing new digital features for our clients on ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is the leading technology for enterprise service management and digital transformation within IT, HR, Customer Care and other business support process.
We are looking for a proactive technical Consultant for our office in Thessaloniki who will be trained and certified on ServiceNow in order to participate effectively on important international digital transformation projects.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be focused on actively and responsibly carrying out the project activities assigned, working with increasing autonomy within multi-functional teams, being responsible for the quality of your work and its alignment with the clients’ priorities, targets and needs.
You will gain a deep understanding of the business process, translating process requirements into solution designs, and configuring solutions to fully digitalise the business process.
For a full coverage of your role, you ought to be able to:
– work with a distributed team and deliver your tasks independently
– leverage on strong analytical skills needed to compare processes with the capabilities of ServiceNow
– support the distributed team interpreting the client’s needs and in defining methods and out of the box standard features that best suit them;
– autonomously produce solid and structured analysis, employing available tools and resources and possibly coordinating Junior employees if needed;
– communicate your ideas and proposals in a clear, structured and concise fashion;
– indicate possible issues related to the project and swiftly share them with the rest of the team;
– fruitfully cooperate with interfunctional and international teams.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
– Bachelor/master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or in similar technical-scientific disciplines (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Biomedics, Economics);
– Eagerness to learn how to configure and customize ServiceNow, to achieve ServiceNow’s professional certifications and continuously develop your skills;
– Strong ability to communicate in English; Italian knowledge is a strong plus;
– Willingness to travel, domestically and abroad, if needed;
The following set of knowledge is appreciated:
– Servicenow certifications (es. CSA, CAD, ITSM, PPM, HRSD, CSM, micro, …);
– Understanding of Cyber security implications;
– Knowledge of relational databases, (e.g. Oracle);
– Communication Protocols (e.g. HTTP, JSON, API, WS, SOAP, REST, XML);
– Programming languages (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Java script);
– Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The profile is rounded up by excellent analytical skills, precision, self-management capacities and a strong goal-oriented inclination.
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting Offerings are:
• Enterprise Technology & Performance
• Strategy, Analytics and M&A
• Customer & Marketing
• Business Operations
• Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems for our clients.
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value – we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers – answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It is why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We are also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it is about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
“To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size; it is about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.