Applied Materials is the world leader in specialty equipment and manufacturing processes for semiconductor, electronics and display technology.
We provide the technology to make nearly every new chip and advanced display in the world. Applied Materials’ innovations are shaping technology in the future.
More than 22,000 employees worldwide work in research and development, manufacturing, sales and service. Our subsidiary, ICT Integrated Circuit Testing GmbH, with its current 100 employees, develops and produces electron microscopes, the heart of our machines, which monitor processes in semiconductor manufacturing and classify the smallest defects on wafers. In order to meet the strongly increasing demand of our customers in the semiconductor industry, our location in Munich is constantly growing.
Therefore, we are looking for a physicist (m/f/d) to strengthen our R&D team as soon as possible. With ambition, skill and the necessary methodological expertise, you will help develop the next generation of our high-tech electron microscopes.
- Development and realization of innovative electron beam systems for semiconductor process control
- Testing of new technologies, components and prototypes in the laboratory environment
- Design and testing of test, alignment and calibration procedures
- System analysis and optimization by means of simulation & mathematical modeling
- Holistic development responsibility from concept development to production readiness as well as support of product introduction
- Close cooperation in an international and multidisciplinary team
- Degree in physics or comparable degree
- Knowledge in the field of electron microscopy (SEM/TEM) is desirable
- Ideally, experience in the development of particle beam systems
- Interest in solving experimental and theoretical problems
- Fluent German and English in written and spoken language
- Creative and result-oriented way of working
- The high degree of initiative and organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a high-performance team in close coordination with the various specialist departments at the site and within the Group
This is what you can expect from us:
- An exciting, international and dynamic environment
- Individual training and cooperation with experienced employees
- Exchange of knowledge and experience within a globally operating company
This is what we offer you:
- Company pension plan with the option of topping up via salary conversion and disability insurance
- Travel insurance, can also be used privately
- VWLICT Integrated Circuit Testing GmbH
- Ammerthalstr. 20
- 85551 Heimstetten
- Voluntary participation in share purchase program with employee discount of 15%.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to combine home and office work
- 30 days of vacation
- Membership in selected sports studios
- Extensive training opportunities (online and face-to-face courses) and study support programs
- Company events held several times a year
Could we make you curious?
Then the best way to apply is via our online portal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
ICT Integrated Circuit Testing GmbH