Date PostedDecember 20, 2021
We are seeking an Intern for our Research & Development department, whose main role will be to model the kinematic and dynamic behaviour of a calendar mechanism drive system.
- Converting the movements of the components within the studied system into equations
- Establish the corresponding links between the various elements in the chain
- Formalizing and presenting the results in the progress meetings
- Capitalizing on the results in the form of reports
- Masters students in Mechanical engineering/Physics
- Analytical and summarizing skills
- Keen interest in mechanical engineering
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Sound knowledge of French
Nous vous offrons un environnement stimulant, d’excellentes conditions de travail et des prestations sociales de premier ordre.