Date PostedDecember 20, 2021
STMicroelectronics Budapest, Ungarn
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd. is seeking to recruit a Process Engineer to join the team. The job incumbent will collaborate with various teams for resolving problems and making improvements.
Working Location: Malta
Interested applicants, please send in your CV in english
Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimisation of process parameters to result in improved yields & quality.
- Participation is technical communities between the various worldwide ST sites for problem sharing and solutions.
- To liase with the Division and BEMT to discuss process improvements, qualifications or trials.
- Support on installed equipment base and liason between production lines and equipment manufacturers,
- Project management for new equipment acquisition for existing and new production lines including technical discussions with equipment manufacturers leading to technical specifications formulation, buyoffs (both occasionally at supplier site and inhouse), installations, and transfer to manufacturing, and project closure reporting.
- Process Quality, m/cs UPH, MTBI and OEE.
- Support for Audits, customer requests, data analysis and Improvement programmes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Optimisation of process parameters and materials to improve the yield and for an improved robust solutions.
- Prior experience in interfacing with R&D, suppliers and other line process engineers
- Strong team player
- The position involves enhancement of the functionality of existing equipment as well as interfacing with equipment for data collection and monitoring.