Date PostedDecember 20, 2021
Daphne Technology Lausanne, Waadt, Schweiz
R&D Laboratory Assistant
We are expanding and are in search of an experienced R&D Lab Assistant.
Join Daphne Technology to be part of our exciting journey to bring a pioneering exhaust gas cleaning system to the market. Daphne leverages innovative technology to remove exhaust gas toxic pollutants and GHG emissions. Work with talented individuals and enjoy a decentralised decision-making structure that empowers everyone to take an active role in shaping the business. Daphne Technology is one of Europe’s most innovative climate tech companies. We are now scaling up to drive global growth.
As our R&D Laboratory Assistant, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a high-functioning team of chemists, material scientists, and power electronics engineers to investigate and optimise the fundamental principles behind our exhaust gas purification technology. In addition, you will contribute to and actively participate in the conception, design, and execution of research to address defined problems. We value trust, openness, and collaboration. Innovation is at the core of all we do.
Develop our technology with the core R&D team to speed up our large-scale implementation:
· Execute experiments on different scales aimed at the reduction of pollutants and greenhouse gases
· Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions
· Keep a safe and functioning work environment for you and your co-workers
· Analyse results and write technical reports to the R&D Manager and/or CTO
· Organise the handling, storage and order of gas cylinders and work with pressurised systems
· Order consumables and spare parts required for the lab
What you bring to the table
Y ou are an experienced R&D Lab Assistant holding minimum a Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related fields with more than two years of experience working independently in an R&D lab environment. Preferably, you are an innovative experimentalist with a broad range of experience in experimental design, techniques, and execution across various disciplines. You are an enthusiastic & hands-on person motivated to optimise our technology’s chemical and physical reactions. Finally, you are a team player who possesses superb communication skills (internal and external) and aptitude in problem-solving. You are proficient in English, both written and verbal.
What we also like to see
- Open-minded, collaborative, and solution-oriented
- Self-motivation and eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- Passionate commitment to a sustainable future
- Professional working proficiency of either German, French, Swedish, or Norwegian
What we bring to the table
- An inclusive and engaging work environment
- An international, diverse, and multi-disciplinary team
- A focus on soft skills like collaboration and teamwork
- A focus on empowering our people and enabling them to lead and contribute to their fullest potential
- A pioneering technology with an enormous potential
To apply for this job, please send your CV and your application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Job Title: R&D Laboratory Assistant
Primary Location: St-Sulpice, Switzerland
Work schedule: 100%
Employee Status: Must hold EU citizenship or valid Swiss Work Permit
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunity!
Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.