Date PostedDecember 6, 2021
Machine Learning Research Engineer Intern
We develop an artificial visual cortex providing high-level contextual understanding of its surroundings in unstructured and unknown environments. Our technology enables new possibilities in the robotics field such as full autonomy, complex world representation and the understanding of objects physical properties.
Our team is made of talented people coming from different backgrounds, with experiences and deep knowledge in science, mathematics, and engineering.
Meet the team: https://youtu.be/kCqq1Sz2gsQ
Visual behavior is hiring a research student for a 6 months challenging internship to work on the future of robotics. As part of this internship, you will develop new computer vision and/or deep learning methods. You’ll work on convolutional and transformer architectures, at the intersection of supervised and self-supervised learning with a focus on robotics applications such as ADAS systems and autonomous robots.
As part of the research team, you’re mission we’ll be to improve the current research results as well as working on the deployment of the prototype.
What You’ll Do:
- Train state of the art deep learning models using pytorch
- Propose and brainstorms within the team on novel research ideas.
- Implement, test and write scientific reports about new research ideas.
- Deploy machine learning models on production using onnx and tensorRT.
- Implement specific CUDA kernels to improve the efficiency of the deployed models.
- Preferably, you’re currently studying as part of a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, or other relevant fields (EE, Math, Stats, Physics, etc).
- Relevant first experience in software development and programming skills, preferably in Python and/or C++ are required.
- Proven first experiences or projects in machine learning would be highly appreciated.
- Passion to work on robotics applications and to think about possible research direction to improve the field.
- Creativity, scientific rigor, and interest in the field of AI research are important soft skills for this mission.
- Location: Lyon, France
- When: February / Mars 2022
- Website: https://visualbehavior.ai/
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Date de début prévue : 01/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: From 1,200.00€ per month
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)